Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June And Wednesday Hodge Podging

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge! If you've answered this week's questions add your link at the end of Joyce's post, then leave a comment for the blogger linking before you.  Here are my answers-


1. I read here a list of 13 things you should do in June. I'm paraphrasing a little but basically...

Go on a road trip with your best friend, pick fresh strawberries, host a garden party, take a morning run, treat yourself to a flower bouquet, spend a whole day hiking, discover a new coffee shop, try a new ice cream flavor, read at least one book, visit a Farmer's Market, make a swing for your home, and visit a new city. 

Which thing on the list do you most want to do? Of the activities mentioned, which one holds the least appeal? How many on the list will you attempt in June? What's one thing you'd add to the list? 

Of the activities listed I probably most want to go on a road trip with my best friend.  Will that happen in June? I just got home from a road trip with my best friend/sister/cousin to Knoxville and one from PCB with my best friend/husband/Porch People family.  Which one holds the least appeal? Making a swing for my home. 

How many on the list will I attempt in June? A road trip,a flower bouquet, , ice cream on the last day of VBS, definitely a trip or two to the Farmer's Market and I'll for sure read a new book or four, visit a new city, discover a new coffee shop.
What would I add to the list? Junk store and craft show visits added to a couple of Weds. trips to Ruth's Flea Market, and visits to the Public Library.
 
2. What's something you could do today to feel more peaceful?  Pray

3.June 7th is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Are you a fan? Swiss mocha, rocky road, chocolate chocolate chip, peanut butter and chocolate, or a dish of plain chocolate...what's your pleasure?
Plain Chocolate is my all time favorite.
 
4. If you came with a warning what would it say?  I have to agree with Joyce's answer.  Caution: Excessive Talker 
5.What's the most interesting website you've visited in the last week?  Pinterest, of course.
 
6.Spring, summer, autumn, winter...which season are you? Why?  Spring because of the flowers that bloom and Autumn because of the colors.
 
7."You lose sight of things...and when you travel, everything balances out." ~Daranna Gidel
Would you agree with that sentiment? Explain why or why not.  Yes because traveling makes me aware that I am a small fish in a large pond.
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I have not been to the movies lately.  It is now summer and the theater here has a senior matinee so I am planning on gorging on a few Tuesday movies.  Have you been lately?  What would you recommend.  I want a good, sappy, chick flick please...but would consider other options. 

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a busy June for you. I love Pinterest, always enjoy my time there. Hooray for going to the movies. I liked Mother's Day a lot. I go to the show almost once a week. Have a great weekend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Also The Meddler was very good and as a mother of older children I could really relate!!!