Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

W Is For Wagon Wheel

 
The first time I heard my musical offering I loved it.  The harmonies were so awesome and I love singing harmony.   Old Crow Medicine Show and Darius Rucker are the two I like best.  So, with only four days left of the 2016 A-Z April Blog Challenge, my W is for Wagon Wheel.  "Wagon Wheel" is a song originally sketched by Bob Dylan. It was later modified by Ketch Secor of Old Crow Medicine Show. Old Crow Medicine Show's version was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America in April 2013.[ The song has been covered many times, most famously by Darius Rucker in 2013, who made it into a No. 1 Hot Country Songs and Irish singer Nathan Carter in 2012.
 

No comments: