Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day


Military has always been an important word in my family.  My great grandfathers on have all fought in some form of military service.  My dad was Navy, Frank's father was Air Force, Frank was Navy....my son-in-law (Steven), my nephew (Edwin), Niece Kelli's husband (Ronnie), grandson-in-law (Henry) along with countless cousins, uncles,  aunts,  good friends, congregations members, neighbors, and to the ones I have never met have all put their lives on the line so that I can enjoy the freedoms I have.  Right now, today with a heart full of pride I want to say...."Thank You for all you have done!"  There are no words strong enough, no hug tight enough, no smile big enough to let you know you are my heroes.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanking your family for their service to our country!!!!