Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday's Madness

For Today... Monday, November 9th


Outside my window... I find cool temps and rainy.  It has been raining here for at least two weeks and I am tired of the mush.  Kat is leaving tomorrow and I feel as gray as the skies.




I am thinking... about Kat and Brian leaving tomorrow and how I am going to put on some sweats and bundle up with I get home.  I am cold to the bone.


I am thankful... for a wonderful family, an awesome church, a terrific husband....and some pretty amazing friends.



I am wearing...my new bohemian shirt I bought Saturday and a pair of black pants.  Frank likes it and so do I.  I feel very 60's today.





I am reading... I just finished Coal River and The Wedding Chapel and started Advent in Narnia last night.  It is getting close to that time of the year.



I am learning... sometimes you have to let people go(death or distance) ... but it's hard.



In my kitchen... this week I'm planning to make cookies.  The kitchen really isn't mine.  I work all day and Frank is a SAHH...he does the cooking during the week.  He has been trying out some of the new recipes from Too Blessed to be Stressed Cookbook I reviewed.  Last night was a delightful chicken and rice dish.



A peek into one of my days... Teaching.....well not really....we are in Football play-offs at both schools.  It has been crazy and we are only in the second round.  We teach around the pep-rally's, college fairs, you name it...we can teach around it.






A few of my favorite things... snuggling under a blanket when it is cold, singing with Rebecca and Amanda, spending time with the kids and Frank, being with Chuck and Sue....et al. 













No comments: