Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Welcome Home Kat and Brian!



Excuse my ramblings here....but Whoooo hooooo....I cannot be more excited than I am right now.  In just a few short minutes Kat and Brian's plane will land and I will be in the same country/state with them.  They will be here for four weeks....and even though that seems like a long time....it is not.  They will be staying with Brian's parents in Wetumpka because that is close to where they lived, where they went to church, where their friends/life was.  They will be speaking during church services to raise their support so I guess (heavy sigh) staying in Wetumpka is best.  The time is dragging...and their plane is coming in early....I can hardly breathe.  I look towards the way they will be coming....and lo and behold.....THERE THEY ARE!!!!!  They look exhausted....but amazing.  I grab my daughter and hug her.  I want to smell her...hold her....crawl into her skin and stay with her.  We finally break our embrace and I hug Brian and let Connie and Darrell hug her.  My heart feels as if it wants to explode.  We wait for their luggage to come and visit fast.  Am I crazy or what?  Frank drove me two hours one way....to spend 30 minutes with my daughter....Nope...not crazy...just a momma who loves her girl and has not seen her or touched her physically in over 15 months.  Welcome home baby girl!  I hope this trip accomplishes all you need it too....and p.s. Save a little time for your momma!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so happy for you and I hope you have a wonderful time with them. My heart is filled with joy for you and I pray each moment is precious.