Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Thrill Jill

(Jill, Me, Kat - Christmas Village)
Today is the 34th birthday of my goddaughter.  She and my daughter spent many moments together when they were growing up.  She makes me smile.  Happy Birthday Jill.  I hope you know how proud I am of the woman/mother/teacher you have become. 
Do you know how much you mean to me?
As you have grown into the woman I see.
You did not come from beneath my heart.
But in it is where you've been from the start.
 You both grew up so fast it gave my heart a whirl,
With tears in my eyes I ask where went the little girls?
I know sometimes you both thought we were harsh and so unfair,
But as a mom now you see, We taught you both to deeply care.
The years seem to so quickly fly,
With laughter and joy, mixed with a few tears to cry.
As you have grown into who you are,  this fact you must know,
You'll always be my source of pride, no matter where you go.
You've taught me much, to say it kind.
You were never scared to speak your mind.
I wish you many years of joy and love.
I pray each day God will watch you from above.

 Happy Birthday!

No comments: