Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


Today is Kat's 35th birthday.  When I spoke to her earlier she informed me that she is closer to 40  than she has ever been.  I had to stifle a laugh.  Being close to 40 is funny to someone who is over 60.  I can remember this day as if it was just yesterday....instead of 35 years ago.  Every time I am in a waiting room waiting for a baby to be born I relive this day.  It was the best day of my life.  Her whole life has been a blessing to me and to those she came into contact with.  There is no other way to say it....and not just because she is mine....she has always been a joy!  This is not her first birthday away from me....but it is the first since she because a resident of Moldova.  She and her husband Brian are in Moldova doing what they do best....loving others.  My heart swells with pride because of their life choice.  So, with the distance great....her godparents and I went out to eat in her honor at Wasabi's.  Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  I can't wait to see you in Sept.  Enjoy yourself and your day. Love you to the moon and back!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to Kat, hope she has a fabulous day!