Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, April 3, 2015

2015 A-Z April Challenge - C is for Cleveland


Today on our A-Z April Challenge journey you will find that C is for Cleveland.   Cleveland is somewhere I have always wanted to go.....for one reason....The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. It is located on the shore of Lake Erie in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, United States. It is dedicated to archiving the history of some of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, engineers and others who have, in some major way, influenced the music industry. It is part of the city's redeveloped North Coast Harbor. Isn't it gorgeous???  As an old hippy I cut my teeth on Rock and Roll music and want to make the pilgrimage to pay homage to all of the musicians I grew up with. 
File:Rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-sunset.jpg


I have been trying to get here since forever and every time I try something happens and I can't.... at least not that year.  I will not give up and I will keep on trying since it is in a high slot on my Bucket List with Alaska being number one...followed by Scotland, Route 66, and Amish country. If any of you have ever been to Cleveland or the Museum let me know what all I need to take in.  Look out Cleveland I am coming soon!


1 comment:

S. L. Hennessy said...

I've never been but a friend of mine moved near there recently. Guess it's time to plan a trip!


Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
http://pensuasion.blogspot.com