2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders. I would have gone with a 5 until I was bitten by a brown recluse in January. It is still healing and gross looking and hurt like rip. Now I am more a 8+.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must have ingredients in your favorite salad? Cucumbers and fresh tomatoes....I also love Greek peppers.
4. Joyce mentioned on her blog last week that her Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt Rainier (Washington), Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt St Helen's ((Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)? I have been to all of them, done them, gotten the tee-shirt and loved them. I went to school one summer at Whitman College in Walla Walla and we traveled every weekend, plus did a 9600 mile PNW vacation with some of my favorite folks. I love the Pacific Northwest and could live there with ease.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line? About 15 years ago I ran a 10K. I hurt myself and have not run again.
6. What is something little you love? I have to agree with Joyce and say pearls. I can put on pearls and feel like a million bucks.
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner?
Definitely visual. I need to see something to understand it. For me it really is all about the senses.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I did the A-Z Challenge this year and was part of the Unconventional Alliance. I have met some really neat people. Read some wonderful posts. But I am really glad it is over. Have you ever signed on for a long term something you wished maybe you hadn't. Congrats to all you A-Z ers who made it all the way through the alphabet! It really is not as easy as it sounds!