Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, October 24, 2014

Homecoming RCHS Style - Decking The Doors

Homecoming at RCHS involves door decorating.  It is wild.  Each classroom/advisement tries to outdo the next one.  Parents voted on the doors during Open House.  Since this game was taking place the week before Halloween I suggested Spook the Generals as our theme and the kids took it and ran.  We didn't win.....but I think we should have.  I was proud of what they came up with.  All I was expecting was a decorated door....what I got was an event. This first one is my room.  What you cannot see is that the door inside my room is a mirror image of the one outside my room.  I LOVED all their artistic style and talents. 


Photo is loading 
These are the rest of the doors.  The Hall of Fame one in Jennifer's room was the first place winner.
Photo is loading
This was the second place winner.  It is Ms Embry's room.
Photo is loading
And third place was Brance's door.
Photo is loading
Here are some of my favorite ones.
Photo is loading
Mr. Oliver actually retired this week.
Photo is loading
Ms. Beverly's room.
I am a Sophomore Advisor and the Sophomore class had a float in Homecoming Parade.  We kept with the theme of my door....and did Bury the Generals.  Our float was housed at the Kelly's house.
Photo is loading
We won the game.....but that is about all we won.  It was one wild and crazy week and I am glad it is over.

No comments: