Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, October 13, 2014

Do You Really Know Me?


I was sitting here thinking about all my blogging buddies and I got to thinking....how well do I really know you?  How well do you really know me?  At a workshop on Safety today one of the questions the EMA director and Sheriff asked was how well do we know our students?  How well do we know each other.  I have not been at Wadley a full year yet and I can honestly say....I don't know much about either of them.  So as I was sitting here...I thought about this little activity I do with my students on the first day of class.  It really helps me get to know the kids...and I hope it will help me get to know you.  If you will...comment at least one thing I should know about you. 
Five things you would know if you really knew me…..

If you really knew me, you would know that I have opened for George Jones as part of Still Magnolias.

If you really knew me, you would know that I am an avid traveler and have been to 48 of the 50 states.  (I am missing Vermont and Alaska.
If you really knew me, you would know that when I grow up I want to be a published author.

If you really knew me, you would know that I am a United Methodist pastor and married to one.

If you really knew me, you would know that my daughter is a missionary in Moldova.

No comments: