Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, April 14, 2014

A-Z April Challenge - L is for Louisville

Every year I go on a girls trip somewhere in the United States.  We have had some fabulous trips and times.  Our trip to Michigan sparked my place for today.  Our town today is Louisville, KY.  This was the first stop on our Michigan trip.  We went to Lynn's Paradise Café for dinner with my precious nephew, David.  He was our host for the night.  His wife was out of town so the four of us crashed in his apartment.  He was the ultimate host.  Lynn's Paradise Café was an interesting place.  Bobby Flay had a Throwdown there so that is why we decided we had to eat there.  I had the traditional hot brown and if you have never had one you must.  It is delish and not something I would normally order from a menu.  After dinner we toured the town and saw the Kentucky Derby.  All I can say is WOW!  I would love to come to the Derby sometime just to wear a big hat.  The next morning as we headed out we hit the Louisville Slugger bat factory and the Mary Alice Hadley pottery factory. What a blast we had in Louisville.  You should go there at least once in your life.  The bat factory was worth the whole trip. 





 

No comments: