Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, March 17, 2014

Special Irish Blessings For Today

 
 
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

May there be spring enough in your life
to outlast the winters;
May there be guitars (and drums) enough
to lift your spirits whenever you need it;
May you be gentle enough to comfort those who are hurting,
But revolutionary enough to bring heaven to those who need it now.
May there always be a leprechaun near you
to bring out laughter and dance and the child in you.
And may God always have room enough for you in the palm of his hand!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my Irish, non-Irish, and Irish wannbe friends! 

Go mbeannaí Dia duit
 
céad míle fáilte



No comments: