Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Day

 
Saturday morning at 11:00 we went to our first birthday party.  My god daughter, Jill's son Brady was turning 4.  He wanted a Michaelangelo/Ninja turtles themed party.  I don't know where I have been but I did not know they were popular again.  Jill is an elementary school teacher as you can tell and loves Pinterest.  She outdid herself with theme named foods.  Jill's mom, Deborah made the cake....that Brady designed.  I loved the little ninja heads popping out from under a sewer lid.  It was a beautiful day so the kids ran wild outside and played with Brady's electric big toys. 




Jill had crafts set up for the kids to make their own turtle.  And their gift bags were little green turtle bags.  I am telling you....this was a spot on birthday party for a little ninja turtle.
Most of the people there were young parents with young kids. There were some oldies but goodies.  Deborah (center), Jeri (right), and I were there to help celebrate the day.  It was a lot of fun. 


We left right at 1 because we had another party to attend at 4:45 back in Roanoke.  Wayne and Amy were having a surprise party thrown by their daughters and good friend Kelli.  We had to be in place so that when they returned home we would surprise them.  Kelli made their cake and it was really cute.


Wayne and daughter Ashley who turned18 this past week.

Amy(right) and her precious friend.

Wayne and daughter P.J.
This party was so much fun.  The surprise was not quite right.  But they got a kick out of all of us being their to help them celebrate their birthdays. 

1 comment: