Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome to the World Baby Girls/Memorial to a Good Man

Welcome to the world baby girls, Kruze and Kash.  These little precious ones were born this evening at UAB.  Kash came first weighing in at a whopping 1 pound 3 ounces.  Miss Kruze followed a good while later weighing in at 1 pound 1 ounce.  They have a long way to go before coming home.  As you can see they look like Barbie Dolls...and since they are only 10 3/4 inches long they are truly about that size.  While all this was going on ....Frank and I were at a Memorial Service for our dear friend Stan.  What a day of emotional upheaval.  Please keep these precious one in your prayers.  Also keep mommy, Magen, Daddy, Keaton, and big brother Jett (turned one on Saturday) in your prayers.  We are praying that these little princesses continue to thrive.  I know it can happen....I truly do believe in miracles.  My granddaughter was one of these babies....and she will be 13 this month.  God is in control.

Stans memorial was this evening at 6 at the ampitheater at the corner of 6th and Front.  It was sunset time and a very special event.  His daughter, Charity read his favorite poem and in his memory I thought I would share it with you.  When my dad died...Stan actually emailed this to me.  He carried a wallet sized version in his wallet.  Stan was an amazing man....a little bit hippie, a little bit biker, a little bit southern gentleman....and a whole lot grizzly looking  bear with a teddy bear heart.  He loved deeply.  If you were one of the people Stan chose to give his love to....you were blessed.  I was blessed.  His presence will be sorely missed. 

 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) Praying for little Kruze and Kash.