Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Today is my cousin/sister's birthday.  Amanda and I have been close since we were just kids.  She is one of my most favorite people on earth....she and her three sisters are the closest thing I have to sisters.  Amanda is an amazing person and I always wanted to be just like her.  I always said if I were hurt seriously I would want to be taken to whatever hospital Amanda was working with.  We write songs together, we sing together, we share tears and laughter together and I am so glad that God blessed my life with her.  She gives my life color.  There is nothing that makes me smile more than singing harmony with her and just being in her presence.  She is working in Virginia right now and I hope that she had an amazing day.  We will celebrate next time she is home. You know no matter if we are side by side or miles apart, a sister like you , is near and dear to my heart.  I love you Amanda and I hope your day was as special as I think you are!






1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to Amanda. Hope she had a wonderful day!