Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Project 365 - Week 17

I took pictures all week and then lost the disk with them on it.  My friend, Don, shared his amazing pictures in the mountains with me.  So here is my guest photographers offering.  If you want to see more then hop over to Frans and check out some of the other photographers.  Hopefully I will be back with my new disk at the end of the week.

Sunday, April 21st to Saturday, April 27th

Geese on Sunday in the Cove are near Gatlinburg.



 Stages of  Sunrise on Monday from the Tennessee - North Carolina line.
 
Playing with shutter speed and water on U.S 441 between Gatlinburg and Cherokee.



Taking a drive in Cades Cove.

Making the water look misty with shutter speed.

Cades Cove and sunlight - finally!



Wildflowers on the road to one of the Primitive Churches in Cades Cove. 

No comments: