Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Project 365 - Week 13

Week 13 or Spring Break was a slow week.  We made this week a staycation.  We did not go anywhere and it is just as well because it was cold and dreary.  Hop over to Fran's blog and check out the rest of the gangs offerings.  I know you will enjoy them. 

Sunday, March 24th

Palm Sunday and Easter lilies that have been placed already for next Sunday.  We do a in memory/in honor of concept and people place them in the sanctuary each Palm Sunday though Easter Sunday.  I love how beautiful the flowers are but they tear my allergies up.  Stargazer lilies are the worst.
 
Monday, March 25th
 
Stayed in my jammies all day and worked on taxes.  I need to get them done and to the accountant.

Tuesday, March 26th
 
My new shoes from ebay.  I love them.  They are so comfy.  Frank and I went to see the new Oz movie.  It was ok but definitely not what Safe Haven and Olympus Has Fallen were.  Those two were awesome.
 
Wednesday, March 27th
Today was mani/pedi day at The Mane Event.  Amanda gave me a gift certificate for Christmas and believe me it is the best gift anyone could give me.  Next trip I am having a facial....or maybe a massage.  I love going there....the place smells so relaxing and the ladies who work there are amazing.
 
Thursday, March 28th
 
There is going to be a major yard sale from Alexander City, AL to Franklin, GA up Hwy 22 on April 13th.  I took part of the week to gather some stuff in the house for my part.  We will be yard saling in Roanoke at Mrs. Shirley's antique house.  Frank and I took the stuff down there this week so I won't have to do it all when he is gone on the 13th.  I am so excited.  I am not finished gathering but we took two car loads of stuff.  You would not believe what the HHR can hold.  I love that little car.
 
Friday, March 29th
Sunset from the Towler's yard.  I love the colors.  We had dinner there on Friday night....with "real" food.
 
Saturday, March 30th


We had an egg hunt at the church today.  It was at 2.  Mrs. Betty Jean made the cute little rabbit cake and everyone who ate it said it was delish.  We had about 30 children participating. What great fun!  Hope your week was as restful as mine was.  I just had issues with a little eye allergy going on thanks to some mascara that was not hypo allergenic.  I thought I had pink eye for a while....but the eyes began to clear up after the eyeliner was trashed. 

No comments: