Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project 365 - Week 11



 Oh Spring where are you?  This week has been a pushing spring kind of week and everytime I found a flower or something blooming I was right on it.  Want to see other great pictures or perhaps participate yourself then click here and hop over to Fran's blog.

Sunday, March 10th
One of my favorite flowering trees.  We call them tulip trees or Japanese magnolias  here in the South.  They are usually one of the first flowering trees of spring.  I delight when I see them blooming.
 
Monday, March 11th
The sun got in my way and you really can't tell how pretty this is.  I will try and get another shot soon. This beauty is called Butter and Eggs and it looks just like some scrambled eggs swimming in a pool of butter.
 
 Tuesday, March 12th
Another tulip tree shot.  I can't wait for the dogwoods to start blooming.
 
Wednesday, March 13th
Two-tones daffodils in their own little garden.  They are so pretty.

Thursday, March 14th
Bradford pears are also blooming.  I stopped because I thought it was a dogwood.  Oh well, it is still gorgeous.

Friday, March 15th
Hyacinths are blooming.  This one got a little freezer burn it seems.
 
Saturday, March 16th
A few of the 50 scarves I have done up for the Wehadkee Trade Day.  Mrs. Betty Jean, Frank and I have a booth and are seeing how it goes.  She has about 50 scarves, I have close to 50, and Frank has his scroll saw art.  It was an interesting day. 

No comments: