Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project 365 - Week 4

 
 
It is that time of the week again and time for Project 365.  We are early into the year so there is still plenty of time to play along.  If you want to participate or just view everyone else's offerings then head over to Frans blog and check them out.  Here are my feeble offerings for the week.
 
Sunday, January 20th

Should have been home cleaning my nasty house but instead we were enjoying the sun and some of the local dirt roads.  I love Rock Mills!
 
Monday, January 21st - MLK Holiday
 
Since Kat and I both had a holiday today we met her in Auburn at Red Lobster for lunch.  Frank gave her all her prizes, explained the Herodian Tear Vase, and they watched 400 of his pictures.  It was a wonderful day since I got to spend time with two of the people I love to the moon and back.
 
Tuesday, January 22nd
 
 Tuesday, when I got home the sky was gray, sun was going down, and these two birds just made me feel sad for them.  I had to go to a workshop today and while I was there I wrote a little ditty.....
"The darkness wraps its arms around me, drawing me into a pit of nothingness.  The room is cold.  The talking is old.  I feel my eyes slamming shut....when did I lose the joy of my job?  Why do we have to do this?  I feel the me inside wanting to scream...I WANT OUT!!!!  Out of this room, out of this place.....gone!  The lady drones on and on.  I yarn and continue to write....we are down to six minutes....time crawls.  Help me I cry!  I feel I am becoming a bobble head as my head grows heavy with all this new info...my eyes droop....the voices....drone on and on.  Three minutes to go.  The voices are raking against my eardrums....and hurt....sharp.....the final bell rings....I pack my stuff...and begin my long drive home.
 
Wednesday, January 23rd
 
My new IPads for my class came in.  I am so excited.
 
Thursday, January 24th
IPad training in the Media Center with my boss, Mr. Reyes.  We stayed until 4:30.  This was a really long day.  We bowl on Thursdays.
 
Friday, January 25th
 
 
Headed to South Carolina with the Porch Bunch today after school to visit with Tracey.  This was the camper Sherry, Keith, Glenda and I housed in. I have never been much of a camper....and after a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night...remember why.....LOL.  We had a great time.
 
Saturday, January 26th - My Tenth Wedding Anniversary

 
Today was my 10th wedding anniversary and I was in South Carolina....and Frank was in Birmingham at school.  We went to a couple of Flea Markets and Lyndi found some headphones she had been wanting.  I bought some Harley Boots, a new turquoise Otter Box for my phone, and a Zippo lighter for Frank.  We ate lunch at the Lizard's Thicket.  I kept calling it the Lizard Licket.  The food was good.  We grilled for supper.  There is some gorgeous scenery in South Carolina.

No comments: