Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project 365 - Week 3

It is time for Project 365 - Week 3 and I am running a bit behind.  I have too many projects and not enough time.  Sorry I am a wee bit late getting this up and running.  Want to see everyone else's pictures?  If you do then hop over to The Frans Clan by clicking here and check them out.
 
Sunday, January 13th
Football is on at my house. Whooo hooo....So I am busy crafting.  I also took a nice long nap.
 
Monday, January 14th
Finished up wreath number one for my front door.
 
 Tuesday, January 15th
 
 
Frank has been steadily uploading his Israel pictures and I had to share these.  This is Jerusalem in miniature.  If youi have ever been to Ave Maria Grotto in Cullman you have seen Jerusalem in miniature, but it is nothing like this.  This is amazing.  Frank and I have decided we are going in 2015 when he graduates from Course of Study School and I retire.
 
Wednesday, January 16th
Rain, rain, go away.  I am tired of wet and gray!  It started raining when Frank left for Israel and has rained every day since then.  He left on December 31st!  I want to get outside and take pictures....but alas....it does nothing but rain.
 
Thursday, January 17th



We bowled tonight.  Yes, it is still raining.  Mae Lynn (cancer survivor) wore this little headband thing tonight.  It is designed to keep her head and ears warm and I love it.  I must have one.  I took pictures of it so Mrs. Shirley can see it and either teach me how to do this...or let me pay her to do it for me.
 
Friday, January 18th


 
Mail ran on Thursday and I found a ton of new yarn when I came home on Thursday night.  I got it all displayed because I have some ladies coming to buy scarves.  I also worked like the devil tonight trying to get several done that I thought they might be interested in.  I am selling them for 10.00 if anyone out there is interested.  Let me know what colors you might want and I will try and make it happen for you.

Saturday, January 19th
Breakfast at the Farmhouse Restaurant with the Kramers and precious Collin.  I love this child.  His nickname is Schnitzel.

 Lunch in Newnan at the Dwarf House Chick-Fil-A.  I made Frank get tin the pictrue so you could see how small the door is.  We went to Newnan to see about finding more yarn at Michaels and Hobby Lobby.  I came up empty at both stores.  Everyone has begun to make the little scarves.  I sold 8 this morning.  Have a great week!






No comments: