Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Project 365 - Week 49

Christmas is closing in on me fast and I am not ready.  I am finished shopping....I just have not finished decorating.  That is my goal for the week.  Project 365 2012 is drawing to a close and I just want to take a moment and thank our hostess Sara for being so gracious.  If you want to see everyone else's week in photos then please hop over to Sara's blog and check them out.  I know they would love for you to drop in and visit. 

Sunday, December 2nd
 
We went over to Mrs. Betty Jean's today so I could get a shot of her Christmas cacti. She has a back porch full of them and loaded with blooms.  They are gorgeous and every color under the rainbow.
 
Monday, December 3rd
 
Step one in preparing for the holidays.  I set my Christmas tablescape.  My friend Jo made the centerpiece for me a couple of years ago and I absolutely love it.  It is one of my favorite things about decorating for the hollidays.  The sad thing is....this is all the decorating I have done to date.  I was out of town the past two weekends and will be gone this coming weekend.  I need to get on the ball.
 
Tuesday, December 4th




Tonight was Kat's annual Cookie Swap.  It was so much fun.  She makes goodies to eat while it is socializing and game time and then the swapping begins.  There were some really amazing cookies and you can tell most of us are Pinterest addicts.  The plate with the the little elves contained the most delicious strawberry brownies.  It is safe to say that a good time was had by all.  My daughter is the hostess with the mostest. 
 
Wednesday, December 5th


I have found a new project that I am loving and am good at.  I am making cake/cheese ball stands.  You use a candlestick (I had some mis-matched ones and have found some at the thrift stores or the Dollar Tree) and a plate and glue them together using Loctite.  I am loving this. So, tonight after church I made five of them.  I am searching for odd plates to make some more.
 
Thursday, December 6th
I went to the office restroom Thursday morning and when I closed the door to the stall this is what I found.  I had to laugh out loud.  Someone has a sick sense of humor.  Sick I tell you!
 
Friday, December 7th

Delivering a cake plate to a friend who collects Santa's.  We are headed to Dothan tonight for the Peanut Bowling Tournament.
 
Saturday, December 8th
26 of us were in Dothan this weekend for the Peanut Bowling Tournament.  It is a tradition for the whole group to eat at Hunts Seafood on Saturday night.  Frank and the gang really gave Ken a hard time because of the sign behind him.  It went viral in minutes when they posted it to Facebook.    After supper Frank and I went and visited with my Uncle Larry and Aunt Wanda.  I enjoyed spending time with them.  Hope you have a great week and take lots of pictures!

No comments: