Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Project 365 - Vol 50

It has been a hectic week.  We don't have as much time off this year as we have had in the past and my week just seemed to fly by with way to much busyness.  Hook up with Sara by clicking here and see what everyone else is posting this week.   This is what my week looked like....

Sunday, December 9th

We were in Dothan this weekend.  Frank bowled in the Peanut Tournment.  We went down on Friday and spent the night at the Clarion right across the highway from Patricia Lanes where the tournament was being held.  Frank bowled at 10 and at 2 on Saturday....three games each time.  He bowled 6 games again on Sunday.  He was beat when we started home at 4:30.  It was a long weekend.
 
Monday, December 10th

While Frank was bowling this weekend I learned how to make scarves.  This pink confection was my first attempt.  I actually had to take it completely apart and restart it twice.  I do not crochet but before lunch I had made a run to Walmart and gotten some more Sashay yarn and was tearing it up.  On Monday I finished it up and grabbed a shot.

Tuesday, December 11th
This is my Santa cutie.  Santa Frank visited Rock Mills Elementary tonight while I was at choir practice. 
 
Wednesday, December 12th

Starting scarf number two with some of the yarn I bought at Wal-mart in Opelika.
 
Thursday, December 13th
Three of the four scarves I finished today.  The fourth one is turquoise, royal blue, and green colors it is gorgeous.  I gave it away before I could get a shot of it. 
 
Friday, December 14th
Part of the manger scene set up on the green in downtown Roanoke.  It is a little late so the lighting is not the best.
 
Saturday, December 15th

Frank and I got to do our traditional Saturday morning routine for the first time in three weekends.  One or both of us has been out of town since Thanksgiving weekend.  We had breakfast this morning at the Farm House in Roanoke.  If you are ever in town stop in and have breakfast with the locals.  Her lunch menu is delightful too.  She is only open for breakfast and lunch Tuesday - Saturday.  Tomorrow is our Chrildren's play at church.  We have practice at 1:30 and then the play is at 5.  I will be glad to check another thing off my list of things completed. 
 

No comments: