Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Class of 1962

Last night I had the opportunity to shoot some candids of the Valley High School class of 1962 at their 50 year reunion.  It was interesting to me to see how these people have aged.  Last week I was at my own 40 year reunion and 10 years did not make a huge difference in how we looked and how they look.  I loved snapping them as they came in.  I had three Valley High band members that I called my living mannequins that stood in each picture.  I loved shooting these shots.
The reunion was held at Sunny's in the Valley and they room was decorated beautifully by their decoration committee.  Each table had a lovely floral centerpiece, a plate of chocolates, and a sunflower chocolate sucker made by a classmate.


Outside the reunion committee had arranged for a classic car exhibit.  It was awesome to see all the cars of my childhood.

It was a fun night even if I was not part of this class.  They all seemed to have so much fun.  I am glad Emily invited me to take part in this event. 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That must have been fun. I know my husband has always said "I don't want to go to a reunion and see old people."