Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, June 17, 2012

KLAMS 2012 - June 17th

Today is Father's Day and we are up early finishing up with packing and getting ready to say goodbye to Niagara Falls, Canada.  One last breakfast at the Space Ship, one last view of Horseshoe Falls, we stopped to check out the American Falls, and on to the airport in Buffalo.  At the Buffalo airport I got a text from Eric saying he had joined Kellyton Baptist Church today and rededicated his life to Christ.  What a wonderful Father's Day gift to me.  I called Frank once I had US service again.  He was eating Father's Day lunch with the King family.  We waited until it was time to board and then settled in for the two hour flight.  We landed 30 minutes earlier than expected, grabbed the car and hit I-85 headed home.  Susan is spending the night with me and we took Frank out for dinner at Gedney's.  The trip is one for the books....KLAMS 2013 - Mackinaw Bound.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Are you talking Mackinaw Island in Michigan. We honeymooned there 40 years ago come Sunday! So glad you had such a wonderful trip.