Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Hodge Podge -Vol 76

Welcome to this week's edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer the questions on your own blog and then hop back to Joyce's blog and add your link.  The questions belong to our host Joyce and the answers are 100% mine.

1. My daughter 2 is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?  Since I teach and have a teacher daughter mine would be optimism, patience, and a love of the job.  If you don't love it....find something else.  You definitely are not in it for the money.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by __________________.
The way they treat their animals and family.
3. What song makes you think spring?
Strawberry Fields, Forever - The Beatles
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme.
There was a crooked man, and he went a crooked mile,
And found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile,
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
Compassion and passion
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
One of the biggest problems in education today is the lack of music/art knowledge.  School children should learn the classicals.
7. What social situations make you flustered and nervous?
Speaking in public to large groups.
8. Insert your own random thought here.  What is your favorite summer flower?  Does it have a scent?
Mine would have to be daisies.  I don't want a scented flower because of my allergies.

Have a great rest of the week and keep the Price family in your prayers.  Mrs. Jane passed away last night at 6:45 on Chuckles and Tina's birthdays.  Tina was 50 yesterday.
 

2 comments:

April said...

Love Strawberry Fields...great song! I agree with you on #2. It does say a lot about a person. Will keep the family in my prayers.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That' the sad part, the money. The men and woman who spend an enormous amount of time with our children should be paid accordingly. I'm surprised the you would have a hard time talking in public since you are a teacher. I have always loved daisies. I wil keep the Price family in my prayers.