Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Panama City Beach

I am at Panama City Beach with some friends and having a blast.  We are staying at the Driftwood Lodge - a local mom and pop style establishment, one that has watermelon eating at 1:00, shows movies 1:00, has hotdog day with 1.00 hotdogs, has seed spitting contests,  puts rolls of quarters in the pool for the kids to dive for, gives them ribbons and Frank and I are having a blast.  We can't wait to come back next year!  I will be back full force on Friday with loads of pictures!  The Canon and I have been having a blast.  Tomorrow morning I am doing a photo shoot of Libby....can't wait!  She is so photogenic......I am fortunate to have so many girls in my church that I love to shoot.

3 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

It sounds wonderful. Sometimes the best fun is the simplest. Glad you're having a great time. I'll be watching for the photos!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you, so glad your having such a wonderful time. I go to Vegas on Friday!

Mary said...

So....are you having a good time???
LOVE PCBeach!