Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Monday

We did Universal Studios yesterday since we ended up coming a day early.  Now any of you out there who know me know I don't do roller coasters and scary rides....never have....never will....that is until yesterday. We asked the cast member about the ride and she told us....oh...just a few side to sides"...not a roller coaster....fun...not scary....LET TELL YOU THAT WOMAN LIED BIG TIME. From the moment the ride began I knew I was in trouble? My feet left the floor, we laid way back, twisted and turned, I was terrified. I closed my eyes and prayed for the ride to end.....and let out a sigh of relief when it finally did. Last night we went over and ate at an Irish place, heard neat music, and tried to find me some socks.....you see....I came off without my socks.  We finally bought two pairs of youth socks at the hotel gift store (20.00)....but as far as we are away from civilization here....it would cost us that much in gas.  Today we were up by 6 to go to the Animal Kingdom for the early hours experience. We had the park to ourselves for an hour...it was great! We did It's a Bug's Life and it was in 3D. I actually thought I felt a hornet sting me (part of the show), and all the bugs leave the building...under my seat(also part of the show).  From there we headed to the Seregheti of Aftica where we went on an African Safari and I loved seeing all the animals.Animal Kingdom was neat but did not have a lot to offer so we hopped a bus and headed over to Magic Kingdom where we rode some rides, had our picture taken with Mickey and Minnie, watched some parades, road the train, went to Neverland with Peter Pan...and after lunch we came back to the motel.....laid out by the pool and are leaving shortly for dinner at Epcot and fireworks. I am loving my park hopper pass...it rocks! Got to run.....see you tomorrow and I will tell you about tonight!   We are having a ball.....and feel like kids again!  Today would have been my parents anniversary.....and it is my cousin Judy's birthday....so Happy Birthday Judy!

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

It sounds like a perfect day - except for maybe the ROLLER COASTER ride. I don't do fast rides either!! You are my new BRAVE hero!!

Been raining here for over 24 hours. Enjoy Mickey and the sunshine!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds like so much fun. We are thinking of doing Universal CA this year. I think next time I plan a trip to Florida again it is time to do Disney World! So sorry about your ride. I do love roller coasters a lot. You did so much, how exciting!