Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss Priss, Melissa, Missi

Today, 48 years ago my cousin Melissa was born. She was (and still is) one of the cutest things ever. I adored her from the moment she was born and I was nine years old. I got to spend the weekend with Missi and her husband Clay because they were here for the big Randy Celebration. They stayed with us and I love it when they come. If I could have ever hand picked sisters of my very own....Missi, Amanda, Linda and Terri would be mine. We call each other sister/cousins. I think that sums it up. So...since today is the actual day....Happy Birthday Miss Priss, Melissa, Missi....I wish you many many more....and hope I am there to celebrate each and every one with you. Love you!
 
Terri, Amanda, Aunt Shirley, Linda, and Missi

Terri, Amanda, Linda, Missi and Aunt Shirley - Christmas at Terri's
Front - Missi, Second row (left to right) - Linda, Amanda, Terri, Back row - Aunt Shirley and Hayward.  I am truly blessed with a wonderful family.

No comments: