Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, March 28, 2011

There Is Truly an Angel By My Side


Back in December I had the opportunity to see Francesca Battistelli and a host of other Christian performers in concert in Gatlinburg.  It was awesome.  Battistelli had just finished up with her newest album and it was scheduled to be released in Mid March....I thought I would never make it until this song was released....but as you can see.....I survived.  It is a gorgeous song and I thought I would start your Monday off with a little uplifting tune.  I don't know about where you are right now....but the weather is yucky here, I am a work, and I want to be home....curled up in my jammies, reading a good book.  I hate days like this.  We have two more weeks until Spring Break and I am not sure I am going to make it.  The wind is escaping from my sails.  I need some R & R where I can replenish all that I am missing.  Sigh!  "I think I can....I think I can!
Verse 1
I can't say that everything's okay

'Cause I can see the tears you're crying

And I can't promise to take the pain away

But you can know I won't stop trying

(Chorus)

I'll be the angel by your side

I will get you through the night

I'll be the strength you can't provide on your own

'Cause when you're down and out of time

And you think you've lost the fight

Let me be the angel

Verse 2

I know it feels like you're running out of faith

'Cause it's so hard to keep believing

But if I can bring a smile back to your face

If for a moment, you'll forget all about it
(Chorus)

'Cause this won't be the last time

Bridge

You'll need a little hope

But I want to be the first to let you know

(Chorus)

Happy Monday to all!

3 comments:

Thena said...

She is one of my favorite singer. Love her music.

Tina said...

I love her new song "This is the stuff"! (Or something like that. I'm not good with song titles.)
Hang in there!

Mary said...

I love her! She's so talented!