Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Revelation

I am filling my soul at an Emmaus Walk for the next couple of days and so I won't actually be here to give you some profound post.  I was sitting here thinking of what to say before I go into seclusion for the next 72 hours and the song "Revelation" by Mac Powell and Third Day came to mind.  I have butterflies that are as big as jackhammers right now.  I have sat at my desk today and cried out of fear of the unknown and peace for the unknown....it has been quite a day.  For the past few weeks I have felt I had lost my music....and so as I go to my new Emmaus experience I am finding my music again.  I sang all the way to work this morning....and am leaving here singing this afternoon.  If you have a moment....say a prayer that God will work in me this weekend and prepare me for what lies ahead.  God Bless You All! 

No comments: