Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Royal Invitation from the Queen

My awesome friend Jeannie from Jeannie's Happy World is starting a great book reading group for women. Here's what she has to say about it:


A ROYAL INVITATION!
I'm soooo excited to be embarking on an amazing, new journey. Are you a woman "of a certain age", who has lived the first half of her life and is looking forward to the best half of her life??? It's time to discover the seven best gifts a woman can give herself:
• Claim your beauty and feel your power, clean your mental closet and find your queen voice, admire yourself for who you've become, build deep, fulfilling friendships with other women, establish firm boundaries that will strengthen all your relationships, learn the simple trick to finally being happy, and place the crown firmly on your head!
Are you ready to be a Queen?? Email her at: (j_kupsh@yahoo.com) for more information!
The book is Queen of Your Own Life: The Grown-Up Woman's Guide to Claiming Happiness and Getting the Life You Deserve & was co-written by Kathy Kinney who played Mimi on the Drew Carey show.
This group is going to be a great place for self-improvement, friendship & fun. Jeannie has all kinds of fun surprises for the whole group, so hop on over to Jeannie's blog and shoot her an e-mail.  Hey...and can you do me a favor and let her know I sent you?

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!! Way to go on spreading the news! We are going to have a blast!!!!!