Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, September 17, 2010

I Am So Excited!

I bowl on Thursday nights and don't hear my phone if it rings....have you ever been inside a bowling alley with all lanes fulls....it is deafening.  Anyways, Amanda called while we were bowling and by the time we headed home I did not even think to dig my phone out of my purse and see if I had missed anything....nope...I waited and did that this morning.  I had a missed call from Amanda and she said to call her as soon as I got the message.  I called her this morning at 5:50 my time/6:50 hers....and she sleepily answered the phone and told me she had sent me an email....so when I got to school I logged on and opened my email and was so excited.  Amanda (technically my cousin.....heart stringwise my sister)...has two children that I adore.  Ramona, mother of my sweet Drew baby, wife of Mr. Incredible - Dustin...and David, father of precious Hot Wheels, husband to the crafting/decorating Queen-Susanna.  I love them like my own....and was delighted when in February, 2009 both of them had  their babies....four days a part.  What an exciting time for our family.  My dad and aunt were both doing bad....with cancer....and this was a shot in the arm.  It is amazing what sweet little babies can do.  Well....this Spring - David and Susanna announced that they were expecting another little blessing....they were planning to name Baby Jane....who is now Baby Butterbean (its a boy)....and he is due in December.  We cannot wait...Susanna is such a cute little pregnant momma...it just makes me smile to see her glow so.  WELL....this mornings email from Amanda was a precious video of Drewster and his first year and a half......and the final picture.....is BIG BROTHER DREW.....Ramona and Dustin are having another baby....so we have Baby Butterbean Brown and Hughes....How exciting....and this baby is due in late April.  Life is good and what a way to start out the weekend....with this awesome news.  I love these sweet little families....and the joy they have brought to us!  Thanks guys!  Hugs and Kisses!  Love you guys!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations to them & you!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Babies are just the best blessing of all!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh fun! How wonderful that your family is expanding -- babies are such a blessing.

brayleisnana said...

OH HOW SWEET AND WHAT AN INSPIRATION FOR RANDY. SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF THEM. I BET AMANDA IS ON CLOUD NINE.