Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ummm Ummm Good

I love Chocolate and I love strawberries and last night at a going away party for my friend and Assistant Principal Tammy C., my friend Mary made some killer cookies.  They were called BERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.  I am not a big cookie baker...but Mary assured me I could make these and shared the recipe with me....which I am in turn sharing with you.  They would make a great side for homemade icecream this summer....at shower for baby girls too and really simple to make.


1 strawberry cake mix (Duncan Hines)
1 egg
1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. oil
1/4 c. water
6 oz. chocolate chips

Mix all the ingredients together in large bowl.
Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.

Now how simple is that?  Bon Appetit and Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

Mary said...

I LOVE cookies made from cake mixes! YUM! Thanks for sharing the recipe!