Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

I would think that was a good thing...but right now..it is just another day of unpacking boxes.  Frank got them all in the house...so at least we don't have to go out in the sweltering heat.  We had to meet Blue at 10:30 at Waverly and turn over the keys...then we went by Mary's and visited with her for a bit, picked up some stuff from the other house (we turn the keys to it over on Monday), ate a Sub at Subway, gassed up, visited my mom and were back in Rock Mills before 2.  Beau was so funny...when we got ready to leave...he actually howled...he has never done that.  It was the most mournful sound.  Frank is on the ball, sermon ready, I am getting more and more nervous the closer we get to Sunday.  Ooops...got to run...Frank is wondering where I am.  I am actually hiding behind some boxes at my desk.  I can't believe how much kitchen crap I have.  Iron Chef America could take place in my kitchen for all the stuff.  Tomorrow is the Chicken Q.

No comments: