Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, May 23, 2010

There's A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Monday kicks off the last week of school. It is not a full week for the kids (they have two full days and two half days)....but Monday through Friday I have to get up at 5 and be at school by 7, make class final exams, grade them, pack away stuff so the janitors can clean my floors over the week....it is a busy week....but after 18 weeks of kids who thought summer vacay started on January 9th....my sentence will be over and I too will be free....just like they are.  I sat here drawing a blank this morning....so I decided to wait until after church to post.  I thought some profound comment would spark what I was going to blog about...and even after leaving the second church...I still came up empty.  I was working on some photos and I found a great photo of when we were in the UK. Mary and I were exploring and  found this great tunnel picture and had to take it.  It really fits how I feel about this week.  When I look at it I am reminded that there truly is a light at the end of the tunnel. So, enjoy my picture....think about lights at the end of your own tunnels....know that God is in control...and enjoy the musical listening from Mac Powell, Third Day, and "Tunnel."  You might want to turn your volume down a bit...it is a loud song!   Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!  P.S.  Keep your fingers crossed that I survive this week.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Yea! The light is getting brighter minute by minute! But you reminded me that I have to get all my crap put away. It isn't that I haven't known it, but I sure haven't thought about it. This may be one school year that ends without a good cleaning before I leave. All the dust will be back by August anyway.