Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Super Saturday

Wow...last night Mary, Kat, Shareefah, Pam and I met at Niffers for dinner and then did a movie. We went to see When in Rome. Ladies, if you have not seen this and want a cute chick flick to go to with your gal pals this is the one. I enjoyed the heck out of it. Today, I got up and went to see my Aunt Shirley. My cousin Missi and her precious hubby Clay are staying with her this weekend. They live in Nashville...and came down to give Linda a break and Amanda and Randy a chance to go to their grandson Drew's first birthday in Panama City. I had a great visit with them all. I was only going to stay for about an hour, because visitors really seem to tire my aunt out these days...and three hours later I left. When I got home my precious Frank invited me on a date. We went to Mikata's Japanese Steak House in Opelika. I love this place. It thrills me when the guy starts his cooking shinanigans. Sigh! What a great couple of days...perfect weather...perfect people around me. Who could ask for more? Certainly not me. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Trina said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! You went to Mikata's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had thought we might go this weekend, but then Jess and Lance came over, so we went to Oskar's. And that was PERFECTLY okay. I'd rather spend time with my kiddos than going to dinner. Going to Mikata's this weekend is out because I get to be in Groundhog Day XXXVII, or whatever sequel number it will be.