Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday's Child

Thursday's child has far to go....and that would best sum up my life...the one who has never had anything easy happen or given to me. I have always had to work hard for everything....grades, life....it has never mattered...it has always been work! I have friends who go through life and they are given everything....the easy way...no effort involved on their part...they must be Sunday's children. Sigh...but with all this said...I have to admit that working hard all my life has made me appreciate the things I have managed to achieve. Today's song is called Thursday's Child...and for the second time this week is by someone from Ireland. There were several songs with that title...one of which was by David Bowie...I found it rather dark and sad...but this one actually talks about being a Thursday's child. I hope you enjoy it. I did. Bet you are dying to know what Friday is going to bring...huh?

No comments: