Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, July 10, 2009

San Diego part 2 - July 4th - Padres Game

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: July 4th to Padres
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook
Here is round two...we are still on the fourth and then there is the green shirt day and a small sampling of the padres game. I am going to add my last one below. I do hope you enjoy my pictures. I can't wait for you to see the zoo ones. Remember I was in meetings most of the time so pictures reflect what I saw the most of....Alabama delegates. I wish I had had a few days of just sight seeing....when I remembered my camera...which I forgot on Coronado Island day. I still have some pictures to upload from my little pocket Nikon...I will get to that soon.
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: NEARAlastone
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

Have a great day. My sweetie is taking me to the movies tonight to see Ice Age 3 in 3D. Ya just got to love this man...who else would let me go across the country for 8long days and take care of my parents while I am gone...He definitely earns jewels in his crown on a daily basis...and I love him for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! It's so nice to meet you! Great pictures and I've entered you in my giveaway!
bE a sweetie,
shelia :)