Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, July 13, 2009

Deep Dish Review

I told you I would post something when I finished. The book is wonderful. Regina Foxton, a regional southern chef competes again the Tatester...host of Vittles cooking show in a Food Fight to be aired on national television. You have to read the rest on your own. I don't want to spoil the book for you. Just let me assure you that the ending is a surprise. As usual, Ms. Andrews makes sure there are several good recipes posted at the end of the story. My only complaint....she did not give out the shrimp salad recipe that was the twins on Eutaw Island. Sigh! I guess I will have to continue to hunt a fabulous shrimp salad recipe. I hope you enjoy the book. Happy Reading.

No comments: