Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Charles Wheeler Brown

Welcome to the family little Charles Wheeler Brown. I blogged earlier in the year that my cousin and singing partner, Amanda was expecting two grand babies this year. Daughter, Ramona and daughter-in-law, Suzanna were both due in Feb. and nearly on the same day. Early Sunday morning, the call from Louisville came and Amanda and Randy headed to Louisville....they had been in Panama City checking in on Ramona. In the wee hours of Monday morning, Feb. 15th, little Charles Wheeler came into our lives. He weighed in at 8 pounds and 15 ounces and was a whopping 22 inches long. Mother and son were both fine. I got a text message from Suzanna and David later in the day and glowed for hours. I cannot wait to hold this new life in my hands. I love David and his wife and Ramona and Dustin as if they were my own. A brand new life. What a visual image that God truly exists. How can anyone stare in the face of a baby....and believe that God does not exist. I cannot fathom that. Late breaking news.....Amanda is now on her way back to Panama City....for the birth of little Thomas Andrew Hughes. How exciting. Two babies in one week. I get chills just thinking about it. I will do a post about Drew when he gets here and I have pictures to share. God is amazing....in the deepest throes of my hurt and anguish....he sent me babies to let me know that all is right with the world. Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Xazmin said...

So exciting! And I got all choked up just reading about it.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Precious! I am posting my award you gave me on Saturday. Thanks again!

Alicia said...

Hi! I came over from Blog Stalkers Unite. Just wanted to drop in and say hi!

He is too cute!

Trina said...

What a doll!!! It's so neat that these little guys will be able to share so many firsts together (when the other little fella gets here...)